These photos are just of nightlife kinds of things; hanging out with friends. I go into Seoul a lot on weekends because there is always something fun or interesting going on there. But, we do stay in Incheon as well. We don't usually hang out much where I live, but in an area called Bupyeong about 7 subway stops from me. Where I live there are a lot of restaurants, but I have a lot of friends who live near Bupyeong and it is bigger than where I live, though both are in Incheon. We often hang out in pubs or go out to dinner if we stay in Incheon and occasionally make it to a Nora bong (karaoke room). In Korea, you rent out a room by the hour and you have your own karaoke party in the room. It's pretty funny! If we go into Seoul we usually go out dancing. I went to an electronica show of Uffie (that's the picture of me and my friend Mallory with the girl who has face paint smeared all over her (Uffie). )
it's funny how we live in the same place practically and our school's are neighbors and yet our blog's look so different. korea looks way cooler through your eyes (ahem, blog).
4 comments:
i love the casual mention of chilling with uffie. just a regular night out in south korea.
it's funny how we live in the same place practically and our school's are neighbors and yet our blog's look so different. korea looks way cooler through your eyes (ahem, blog).
What's with all the peace signs? Did you join a hippie Korean gang?
first hippie and Korean is an oxymoron. second, everyone here does the peace sign. When you take a picture you put up a peace sign and say, "kimchi!"
Post a Comment