


It's been two weeks since they left now and boy, it's been a long two weeks. Michelle was first to leave on Wednesday. I did pretty good holding back tears until she left. I know I will be seeing her so soon in NZ!!! Sarah and I had a few hours to hang around before she had to leave me. I also did a pretty good job holding it in until she left, but once she was out the door, I balled. I didn't want it to end. I had 3 weeks of constant fun and now I was in my apartment and it was so quiet. I realized how great of friends they are and how comfortable I am being with them. We did so many amazing things in 3 weeks!
I don't have long now until I leave Korea. I think that makes it even harder. School is out for vacation, so beside one week of English camp, I just sit in my classroom for a few hours each day, by myself, and then come home. Plus, EVERYONE, all my friends I mean, are on vacation. Most people took their holiday in August, so it is really quiet around here. The calm after the storm. I'm getting use to it now and I'm getting more and more excited about what's to come. Plus, I have one more fun adventure before I leave...Japan!! I have started packing up some of my things now and I can't stop thinking about how fast time goes by; another year almost gone. I'll miss it here, I know; but I also can't wait for the next step.

No comments:
Post a Comment