
This picture is from that hiking trip to the South I blogged about before. Some of my friends ate some of the raw sea creatures they have in that region. It was some of the weirdest things. Anyways, I watched as they ate the crazy things, and one of my friends caught me grimacing as I looked on. I thought it was kinda funny.
This is a cake Rebekah J and I got for my friend Mallory's birthday. We called him bear face. It was delicious. I would have baked one, but I don't have an oven :(

This is a picture of my friends Mallory, Leah, and I out to dinner.

A group shot of about 3/4ths of the Ultimate Frisbee league.

Last weekend I went and saw Jens Lekman play in Seoul. I didn't know much about him before going, but I was really impressed and have been listening to his music for the past week.
I went to a couple other shows just last night. One of them was a group called the EV Boyz. They are these 3 guys who are American but live and work here in Korea. They make songs about living here and it's really funny. I put the link to their original and most popular song. I first saw this video during orientation and I didn't understand a lot of it, but after being here for 3.5 months now, it all makes so much more sense. It is really funny and it's all so true. Check it out, hopefully you can understand some of the jokes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjBfy_HVoSM

No comments:
Post a Comment